CTL’s wireless network solution will provide a robust 802.11ac network environment for student and teacher devices to access the wireless network.
CTL’s solution utilizes CISCO network hardware and DynTek and Vision Technologies as our installation, maintenance and support sub-contractor service provider partners.
CTL NEVADA READY 21 NETWORKING SOLUTION PROVIDERS
- Cisco’s number one Public Sector/Education partner in the State of Nevada.
- As a Gold Partner, DynTek holds the highest level of certifications from Cisco Systems and is recognized in Cisco’s National Program for top partners
- Over 350 employees in 25 States…30 are in the State of Nevada.
- Vision Technologies has provided professional services to Nevada for the last 6 years and is already very engaged with CCSD.
The CTL solution encompasses deploying best-in-class CISCO networking hardware including:
- Cisco Catalyst 3850 Series Switches
- Cisco 5500 Series Wireless LAN Controllers
- Cisco Aironet 2700 Series Access Points
- The Cisco Aironet 2700 Series Access Point with 802.11ac takes advantage of the speed and function of the latest Wi-Fi technology.
- Designed for 802.11ac and 802.11n performance and maximum scalability, the 5500 Series offers enhanced uptime
- Ready for 802.11ac Wave 2 and other new technologies that are here today, or coming at you tomorrow.